Public Exhibition of Draft Amendment to Wagga Wagga Local Environmental Plan 2010 Amendment No. LEP18/0005
Exhibition of Draft Amendment to Wagga Wagga Local Environmental Plan 2010
Amendment No. LEP18/0005
Land Description: Lot 336 DP 1247818, Lot 10 and Lot 11 DP 1113058, Lot 335 DP 1247818 and Lot 326 DP 1178026, Plumpton Road, Tatton NSW 2650
Aim: The NSW Department of Planning and Environment has issued Wagga Wagga City Council with a Gateway Determination to pursue a planning proposal. The planning proposal seeks the following:
- Rezoning of part of Lot 336 DP 1247818, part of Lot 10 and Lot 11 DP 1113058, and part of Lot 335 DP 1247818 from E2 Environmental Conservation and R5 Large Lot Residential to R1 General Residential
- Rezoning of part of Lot 326 DP 1178026 from E2 Environmental Conservation to R1 General Residential.
- Rezoning of part of Lot 336 DP 1247818 from E2 Environmental Conservation to R5 Large Lot Residential.
- Remove the minimum lot size requirement of 0.2ha that applies to part Lot 335 DP 1247818
- Apply a minimum lot size requirement of 0.2ha to part of Lot 336 DP 1247818
Exhibition Period: 27 April 2019 to 25 May 2019 with an opportunity to make submissions until 8 June 2019
Inspection Venue: The Planning Proposal is available for inspection at the Wagga Wagga Civic Centre, corner Baylis and Morrow Streets, Wagga Wagga during the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday (public holidays excluded) or on Council's website during the exhibition period.
Submission Procedure: Any interested person or organisation wishing to make a written submission in relation to the draft plan should do so prior to the close of the exhibition period. Submissions may be delivered to the Council Chambers or mailed to The General Manager, Wagga Wagga City Council, PO Box 20, Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org