What if I am having difficulty paying my Rates?

What if i am having difficulty paying my Rates?

Arrangements can be made with Council to help make your payments more manageable.

Methods currently available are: Direct Debit, B-Pay and Centrelink Deductions and some employers offer payroll deductions (check with your employer).

Please phone Council to discuss your individual circumstances. Provisions are also made available under Section 601 of the Local Government Act 1993 in relation to hardship caused by a General Revaluation.

Application forms are available on request from Council.