Can I get a reduction in my Rates?
- Why do I pay Rates?
- Is Council's income totally derived from Rates?
- How are my Rates calculated?
- Are all levies the same?
- What is Rate pegging?
- Can my Rates increase by more than the limit allowed by the State Government?
- So why have my Rates increased and others decreased?
- I don't agree with my land value. What can I do?
- Can I get a reduction in my Rates?
- How can I apply for a pensioner concession?
- What if I am having difficulty paying my Rates?
- How can I update my postal address?
Can i get a reduction in my Rates?
Concessions are available for eligible pensioners.
You must hold a current Pensioner Concession Card or Department of Veterans Affairs Card issued by the Commonwealth Government.
You must also be the owner/occupier of the property the rate rebate application is for.