Application Forms

General development

All Planning Directorate Application forms can be found here.

Encumbering a Council main or easement

Building Near Sewer or Stormwater Lines (145KB)

Liquid trade waste

Retail Food Outlets (178KB)
e.g.: Cafe, Restaurant, Fast Food/Take Away Outlet, Commercial Kitchen

Shopping Complex - Multiple Discharge Sites (149KB)

Laundry or Laundromat (175KB)

Service Station - Service Centre - Mechanical Workshop and Vehicle Washing (187KB)

Laboratory - Health Services - Photographic - Dental (208KB)

High Risk & Large Dischargers (207KB)

E.G. Volumes greater than 20kL/day, or where NSW Office of Water concurrence is required

Renewal of Liquid Trade Waste Approval (93KB)
For existing approval holders to renew their approval

Tankered Trade Waste (185KB)

Activities in a Council road reserve

Landscaping of Nature Strips - Guidelines and Application (2.33MB)

Application Form for Consent for Activities in a Council Road Reserve - Section 138 (109KB)

Speed Zone Authorisation (107KB)

Portable Traffic Signals (96KB)

Traffic Control at Work Sites Location Risk Assessment Checklist (115KB)

Application for grazing stock on Council roads

If you wish to apply to graze sheep or cattle on the roadside you are required to submit a Stock Grazing Permit. On submission of your application you must also provide a copy of your $20 million Public Liability Insurance.

Application for Grazing Stock on Council Roads

Access to Council Reserves

Access to Council Reserves Application Form

Access to Council Reserves Additional Information Sheet

Public Health

Public Health application forms page

Planning Certificates

Planning Certificate Application

Display of Goods

If a business wishes to place an advertising structure eg an A-frame or merchandise on the footpath, they need apply for a lease agreement with Council to display on the footpath area.

Commercial Application Form

Promotional Event Application Form

Fundraising Event Application Form

Note: Street Activities on Footpath Policy (POL 041) should be read before applying for this application.

Street Furniture

If a business wishes to utilise the footpath area for Alfresco Dining then they need a lease agreement with Council to use the footpath area.

Street Furniture Alfresco Dining CBD

Street Furniture Alfresco Dining Outside CBD

Note: Please read Street Activities on Footpath Policy (POL 041) before applying for the above.

Change of Postal Address Notification

Change of Postal Address (90KB)

Rates - Direct Debit Form

Direct Debit Form (45KB)

Tree Application

Preservation_of_Trees_Application_Form.pdf (315KB)

Preservation of Trees Information Sheet (625KB)

Please refer to the Wagga Wagga Development Control Plan 2010 - Section 5 - Natural Resource and Landscape Management when filling out this application form.

Hoarding Permit Application

Hoarding Permit