Steps to apply
Please read the following information on how to apply for the Annual Grants Program.
Read the Guidelines
Consult with grants officer
Applicants are required to consult with the category relevant grants officer before submitting an application. A grant consultation session will be held on 2 April 2019 where you are invited to attend to speak to the relevant grants officer regarding your application or to learn how to complete your online application form.
When: Tuesday 2 April 2019 – commencing at 4pm to 6pm.
Where: Wagga Wagga Civic Centre, Council Meeting Room, Cnr Morrow and Baylis Streets, Wagga Wagga.
Register: To attend, please contact Kristin Quirk on 1300 292 442 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are required to consult with the Grants Officer relevant to your category. A grant consultation evening will be held on 2 April 2019 where you are invited to attend to speak to a grants officer regarding your project.
Prepare and research
Compile your compulsory support documentation; obtain quotes, develop your budget. If your organisation is not legally incorporated, ensure you enlist the assistance of an auspicing body.
Complete the online application form.
Ask a friend to review and edit your application.
Your application will not be successfully submitted unless you have addressed all the required questions. You will be alerted to
any changes that need to be made to your application when you press ‘review and submit’.
Submit by the close date of noon, Monday 13 May 2019.
**To avoid experiencing last minute technical issues it is recommended that you submit your application as early as possible.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The project must seek to primarily benefit residents and/or non for profit service organisations/groups within the Wagga Wagga Local Government Area.
- Note only non for profit organisations will eligible for funding, except for the Small Business category.
- Applicants seeking funding must submit the mandatory documentation as outlined in Section 12
- Applicants must note that each project can only be funded by one grant category. Please choose the one grant category that best matches your project. If you are unsure please contact Kristin Quirk on 1300 292 442 or email@example.com.
- Projects must be ready to start in or after August 2019 and be completed by 30 June 2020.
- Applicants must have acquitted any previous grants received from Wagga Wagga City Council.
- Funded projects may be subject to an audit following the receipt of an acquittal report.
- Applications must be submitted online by the published closing date and time. Late submissions will not be accepted.