Steps to apply
Please read the following information on how to apply for the Annual Grants Program.
Read the Guidelines
Consult with grants officer
Applicants are required to consult with the category relevant grants officer before submitting an application. A grant consultation session is held in April where you are invited to attend to speak to the relevant grants officer regarding your application or to learn how to complete your online application form.
When: 2020 Round TBA
Where: Wagga Wagga Civic Centre, Council Meeting Room, Cnr Morrow and Baylis Streets, Wagga Wagga.
Register: To attend, please contact the grants administrator on 02 6926 9304 or by email to email@example.com
NOTE: All applicants are required to consult with the Grants Officer relevant to your category.
Prepare and research
Compile your compulsory support documentation; obtain quotes, develop your budget. If your organisation is not legally incorporated, ensure you enlist the assistance of an auspicing body.
Complete the online application form.
Ask a friend to review and edit your application.
Your application will not be successfully submitted unless you have addressed all the required questions. You will be alerted to
any changes that need to be made to your application when you press ‘review and submit’.
Submit by the close date.
**To avoid experiencing last minute technical issues it is recommended that you submit your application as early as possible.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The project must seek to primarily benefit residents and/or non for profit service organisations/groups within the Wagga Wagga Local Government Area.
- Note only non for profit organisations will eligible for funding, except for the Small Business category.
- Applicants seeking funding must submit the mandatory documentation as outlined in Section 12
- Applicants must note that each project can only be funded by one grant category. Please choose the one grant category that best matches your project. If you are unsure please contact the grants administrator on 02 6926 9304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Projects must be ready to start in or after August and be completed by the financial year.
- Applicants must have acquitted any previous grants received from Wagga Wagga City Council.
- Funded projects may be subject to an audit following the receipt of an acquittal report.
- Applications must be submitted online by the published closing date and time. Late submissions will not be accepted.