- Archibald Prize 2016 opening
Proposals are welcome to exhibit in the Main Gallery spaces, including the Margaret Carnegie Gallery. Priority is given to artists from or connected with the Riverina region, and artists working in the media in which Wagga Wagga Art Gallery specialises:
- textiles and fibre work
- Indigenous art
- new media and installation
Exhibiting in the Main Galleries
If you are interested in exhibiting at Wagga Wagga Art Gallery, please send a proposal, addressed to the Curator, Exhibitions & Collections to:
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery
PO Box 20
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Proposals should include:
- exhibition summary, including proposed dates, costs and space required (1 x A4 page)
- selected professional CV (3 x A4 pages maximum)
- 12 images maximum: jpeg format, 2MB maximum each (at least two images must be reproduction quality, 300dpi)
note: if submitting by post, include images on CD, not hard copy
- selected support material, including recent exhibition catalogues and/or reviews
Please note that exhibitions in the Main Gallery spaces are generally booked 18-24 months in advance.
- Angela Coombs Matthews: Reverie 2015 opening
Applications close 4pm, Friday 26 October 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
Wagga Wagga Art Gallery operates two community gallery spaces, the Links Gallery and the E3 art space, reserved for artists, curators and organisations from the Riverina, or applicants demonstrating strong connections to the region. Both spaces are open to solo or group shows, by artists or community and educational institutions.
For both spaces, a nominal hire fee is charged by the Gallery. A refundable deposit is also charged.