Wagga Wagga Takes 2
Wagga Wagga Takes 2 is the annual event that pairs together 12 local celebrities with 12 of Wagga’s best entertainers for 3 nights of great entertainment to raise money for local charities around Wagga Wagga and the Riverina. Wagga Takes 2 has now been around for over 10 years and has raised over $1.5 Million for local charities and organisations.
Shows starts at 7:00pm, Doors Open at 6:00pm.
BYO Food/Supper. No BYO Drinks.
U18’s must be accompanied by responible adult
Celebrities & Singers & Charities
- Peter Adams & Mel Cotterill: Amie St Clair Melanoma Trust
- Ash Blucher & Haylee Potts: Cancer Council Western Region
- Dan Hayes & Mel Donges: Make-A-Wish Australia Wagga Wagga Volunteer Branch
- Ben Hinton & Anthony Melton: Country Hope
- Rod Kendall & Deirdre Moulden: The Forrest Centre Hospice
- Sean O'Hara & Rene Van Delft: Legacy Wagga Wagga
- Sara Navin & Joel Harrison: Wagga Women's Health Centre
- Sally Packer & Bill Robertson: Riverina Cancer Care Community Trust
- Jonathan Punch & Bec Hennessy: Chromosome 18
- Jayme Schneider & Mark Atkinson: Kids Kottage, Ronald McDonald House
- Jes Smith & Josh McKellar: Specialist Medical Resources Foundation
- Ian Woodland & Shelley McCormack: Northcott Society