Robertson Oval is the premier oval shaped sporting facility in Wagga Wagga for AFL and Cricket and for sporting and cultural events.
- AFL Riverina- Wagga Tigers Football Club
To book the clubrooms please contact Wagga Tigers Football Club
- Wagga Wagga and District Cricket Association
- National sized AFL/Cricket field
- Turf Cricket pitch and turf practice wickets
- Sportsground lighting (500 lux)
- 200 seat Grandstand
- Amenities and changerooms
- Turfed spectator banks
- Netball court
- Off-street parking
Address: Morgan, Fitzhardinge and Edward Street WAGGA WAGGA NSW 2650
Auskick players on field during half time at the GWS vs Brisbane Lions NAB Cup game.
Helicopter shot of the newly renovated Roberston Oval.
Spectators watch GWS play Brisbane Lions in the NAB Cup game.